Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wyatt Hoffman, Dry Ridge Park




These were shot at the Dry Ridge, KY skatepark either going to, or coming back from a trip to Ollie's skatepark in Florence.


1. Crailside- Wyatt was looking at this little transition/bank setup and was like "Biddle, get a picture of me crailsliding this." I love the way crailslides look, and this was no exception.

2. 360 flip- This was one of the first shots I took when we got to the park. Wyatt, Beau Barnett, and Steve-O Pate were hitting up this Euro gap. They were just ollieing up it, and then out of nowhere, Wyatt throws down the tre flip.

3. Tailslide- This was the last picture shot before we left. This was right after Wyatt had done two or three crailslides, and was like "Let me tailslide it a few times before we leave." As I'm getting ready, Sean Baker's yelling out of his Suburban that we gotta go, but Wyatt wasn't happy with the first one or two tries, so he tries it a couple of more times, and the whole time Sean's hollering at us about how he's gonna leave us if we don't hurry up. Actually, I think he did drive off, and then circled back to get us.

No comments: