Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ryan Weeks


These are a couple of shots of Ryan Weeks while riding the University of Kentucky campus.


1. Footjam on the James K. Patterson statue- Ryan, Cody Gay, Joe Tabor, Kyle Ruschell, and I stopped by to ride this statue for a few minutes. It's nothing amazing, but it's a fun little setup, with all four sides banked up to a little skate-stopped ledge. Ryan did this footjam right as a bunch of parents and their kids came by for a campus tour.

2. Whip down the Mining & Mineral Resources five set- We stopped to hit up this bench/ledge thing (you can see part of it right under Ryan's front wheel), and Ryan started talking about whipping the stairs. First try, he got it clean, but I muffed up the picture when I messed with the focusing, so I got him to do it again, just so I could get a decent picture of it.

No comments: