Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Random Portraits




These are just some random portraits I've taken. Besides shooting BMX and skating, I really like to take pictures of people when they don't know that they're having their picture taken.


1. Taylor- Taylor, Cody, Rodney, and I were riding this little dirt jump cut into a small hill, and Taylor was trying 360's or something out of it when he fell and tweaked his wrist, so he sat down and lit up a cigarette. I was up in a tree taking pictures, and he looked up at me right as I hit the shutter button

2-3. Rodney- For some reason, Rodney and I were riding these tiny ledges behind the Family Dollar store, and I just decided to take a couple of pictures of him.

4. Pap- This is my grandfather, while we were eating in the dining room of the inn at Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill.

No comments: