Tuesday, December 18, 2007

More Random Photos




1. Old Growth- I shot this photo for Apple's Insomnia photography festival/competition. This is in an old, run down house in Georgetown, with grass growing on the second story floor.

2. Wyatt- Sean Baker had taken a bunch of us to Ollie's skatepark, and we ended up getting back late and staying the night at Sean's house. This was the next morning, after everyone except Sean had woken up and ate out of a bag of potato chips laying on the counter.

3. Abandoned classroom- This is one of the rooms inside the abandoned Sadieville school. The place was a mess, with chairs, desks, big hunks of paint, and who-knows-what-else strewn everywhere.

4. Sunset- I shot this from the second-story deck of a restaurant in Beaufort, North Carolina while eating dinner with my family waiting for the Fourth of July fireworks to start.

5. Cody- Just a random photo I took one night sitting in my driveway after we had been riding.

No comments: